Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bunny Update

I have named them. The "girl" is named Fluffy Girl and the "boy" will be called Little Fella. Their nicknames will be "Chase" and "Dan" that way I can say funny things like "Dan sure poops a lot" or "Chase is bloated", etc, you get the idea. (For those of you who don't know, Chase and Dan are two fellow PC volunteers and good friends of mine)

Although Dan was my original favorite, I am beginning to really like Chase. At first, Dan seemed fearless and was the first to investigate new places and smells. Chase was really sick at first, with hardly enough energy to eat. But now she has a very healthy appetite and likes attention. Sometimes she overeats and is too lazy to move. Chase doesn't mind being held and Dan is too quick to catch. Mostly he sits alone in the corner, peeing.

3 comments:

Sara said...

hahaha. i can't wait to meet your bunnies!

Sara said...

hahaha. i can't wait to meet your bunnies!

Annie ~ إني said...

Jenny, that's the funniest thing ever. Dan sure does pee and poop a lot.

I just panicked and went through many posts making sure it was all extremely sensitive and respectful to my community.