Saturday, May 31, 2008

Booooooring

Not too many new posts lately and if I could think of anything interesting to write about, I would post it. But, things have been very sloooow lately and a little boring. Just doing the routine. Go to Dar Chebab. Play ping pong. Go home. Usually, I'd be content with the slow pace of things, but I think knowing that my parents are going to be here soon is making me a little stir crazy.

So, tomorrow I'm going to the beach. Going to get some sun and eat a cheeseburger. Maybe even a milkshake. My friends Chase and Dan are both entertaining family from home, so we're all going to meet up tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to meeting their families. It'll be nice to have a little American time, too.

Well, I gotta get back to the kitchen. I'm making some chili and it smells like the bomb. I hope it tastes as good as it smells!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seven days and counting until the parental visit !

YEE HAAA

DAD